Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Myanmar law passes lower house

According to the Ministry of Education, the Trade Mark Bill was reviewed and debated at Pyithu Hluttaw (Lower House) Bill Committee on 5 November 2018.

Members of the Pyithu Hluttaw Bill Committee, the Pyithu Hluttaw, Committee of Inherent Rights of Citizens, Economic and Financial Development Committee, Ministry of Education, Union Attorney Office and Legal Affairs and Special Cases Assessment Commission attended the debate.

The Bill should be submitted to the Pyithu Hluttaw for final comments, debate and vote at the upcoming parliament session which will start on 12 November 2018. The Bill might therefore pass into law before the end of this year.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete