Monday, October 12, 2015

Singapore accredited for PCT searching and examination

Image result for ipos singapore
The development of SEA and in particular Singapore as a patent centre continues with the appointment of IPOS as an International Search Authority (ISA) and International Preliminary Examining Authority (IPEA) under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT).

MoUs have been signed with the Directorate General of Intellectual Property (DGIP) of Indonesia, and with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Already IPOS is an ISA and IPEA for a number of countries, including in SE Asia, Vietnam, Brunei, and Laos. IPOS launched operations as an ISA and IPEA on 1 Sep 2015, so is now the first IP office in SE Asia through which businesses and inventors can fast track patent applications for  protection in the  148 PCT member countries. IPOS has already received 41 PCT applications appointing IPOS as an ISA and IPEA.

 

1 comment:

  1. Are you heart broken or thinking of how you are to live the rest of your life with Herpes1&2? I'm here to tell you to cry no more for Dr Osato is here to help you with the cure for herpes1&2. I was diagnose of genital herpes November 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the virus because i did not believe what the doctor says that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Osato herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Osato on email (osatoherbalcure@gmail.com) and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE  and my doctor confirm with me that am completely free from herpes. I'm so happy and grateful to Dr Osato for curing me from herpes and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. Dr Osato also have the cure for different type of diseases and virus like HERPES, HIV, HSV1&2, DIABETES, CANCER, VAGINAL INFECTION, HPV, Sickle Cell, Cold Sore ect. You can contact Dr Osato on email and WhatsApp.... Email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853 You can also contact him on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Osato-Herbal-Cure-106002928040920 Website: osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com

    Dr Osato herbal medicine is the best medicine for herpes and you can contact him today to get cured. 

    ReplyDelete