Sunday, April 1, 2018

ASEAN EU IP cooperation

 
 Image result for eu ipo
The EU has launched the EUR5.5- million ARISE+IPR program designed to work on capacity building in IP matters in SE Asia. The EU IP Office base din Alicante will partner with ASEAN member countries to develop their IPR systems. This project is a successor to the longstandiang ECAP project.
 
The main focus will be working with ASEAN IP Offices in each country with a view to improving IP Office functions. In addition they will work on achieving the ASEAN Economic Community's (AEC) IP goals. While some level of regional cooperation already exists, now the AEC has an IPR Action Plan 2016-2025 (see here), to develop IP capabilities in the region. The EU ARISE+IPR project will focus on IP creation and commercialization, GI protection and generally promotion of IP in the region in support of AEC's IP goals.

This project launch comes in the middle of the negotiation of the EI Indonesia Free Trade agremeent which includes a number of draft IPR provisions.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete