Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Philippines and data privacy

Image result for data privacy
Data privacy and security is a somewhat new issue in SE Asia. It has been on the radar for a while and countries have slowly been putting in place various levels of protection, with the expectation of a regional system, perhaps under the AEC. Now a massive data hack just before the recent Philippines’ election has raised major concerns. The leak exposed names, birthdays, addresses, emails, parents’ names and passport details for millions of voters. Security experts had to be called in to verify no harm to the poll had occurred.  Manwhile millions of Filipinos now live in fear of having their online lives compromised.

There is concern that SEA countries are not equipped with security strong enough to deal with serious hacks. This determined to steal private data target the weakest links and that means many SE Asian nations.  Taking security measures (anti-virus and other systems) is one part of the solution, but this has cost attached to it. So unless this is made obligatory by strong data privacy laws, the belief is that the whole region remains vulnerable.

4 comments:

  1. I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
    mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    text or call +1 7078685071

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact nick or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with nick and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to vladislav.nickhack@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.

    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    Text/call +17078685071

    I just said I should share my own story here

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete